ATTENTION: We will only review your product on our blog if we can- Eat it - Sleep on it - or Play with it. Thank you.

Thursday 10 December 2009

Thankful Thursday - Award




Yesterday Thomas O'Toole received this award from Loki the cat, Thank you.


Here are the rules to this award.


1. Copy and paste the Kreativ Blogger picture onto your blog.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and post a link to their blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself we do not know.
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to award.
5. Links to those 7 other bloggers.
6. Notify your 7 bloggers.



So here we go, 7 thinks you don't know about me, Thomas.

1. I was the first pet mum and dad got together. Mum already had Shen the dog and the parrots when she met dad

2. Mum and dad bought me from a pet shop before they really new any better. They chose me and not the little sliver tabby because I was the most feisty out of the two of us. They thought I would cope with the attentions of and over exuberant Labrador better. The lady at the pet shop lied, she said I was 8 weeks old, but the vet thought closer to 4-6 weeks. I came home with fleas and worms

3. Mum wanted to call me Slinky Malinki or Shadow, but dad put his foot down and said I was going to be a Thomas. My first collar was a green one which mum thought made me look Irish, so I got the second name O'Toole

4. I have three other families that I live with. Arthur's in the house across the road, the house next door on the left where Ringo the ginger Tom lives and another house at the end of the road. Mum doesn't mid sharing me as she knows there is very little she can do to stop me visiting them. They all know mummy owns me and where very helpful when I went missing.

5. My most favourite friend in the whole world is Shen our black Labrador and my big brother. I will always greet him first whenever I come into a room and I have been known to sleep in his bed with him. To think mum and dad thought Shen would either eat me or squash me because I was so tiny as a kitten.

6. I went through a phase of only exiting the out through the upstairs bathroom window. I would climb out and then run down the side of the house to get to the bottom. It used to worry mum endlessly. I have now thankfully stopped doing that now we have a cat flap in the back door.

7. I am not a cuddly cat. In fact no one in the family is permitted to stroke, touch or pick me up as I will scratch and bite. sometimes I will even attack mum and dad for no reason, other then I can. The only time I allowed any kind of affection was when I came home after being missing for 5 days. I have since returned to normal and will not tolerate any interaction, unless it's the feeding or treat giving kind. Mum and dad accept this as being me and they wouldn't change me for the world.


So many of our friends have received this award recently so I am going to break the rules and say anyone that would like this award, please feel free to help yourselves!



Thomas O'Toole

22 comments:

  1. Thomas, we lovd reading these facts abowt yoo. We won't join in as we've already done this one.

    Milo xx


    Hi Lola (blush)

    Alfie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. first pets are always the best. :) -tesla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas, you are quite the interesting fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's good to know more facts about you

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Slinky Malinki" - ha, we like that! We hope it's one of your nicknames anyway. :D We liked reading this stuff about you - we wonder, have your outside trips been curtailed any since your little adventure of going missing? If that had happened to one of us, we think our Mommy would have Put Her Foot Down and said "no more outside for you!"

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, Thomas--I bet you can be loving--in your own way--thanks for sharing the facts with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Thomas! That sure was PAWesome learning all of those tidbits about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thomas, We really enjoy learning about our friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award :-)
    ((HUGS))
    Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish woo would stay home and be a nice khat -

    Your mum was sooooo furry worried about woo when woo went missing -

    Khongrats on the award!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thomas! Guess what? My Mommeh's very first cat was a black cat named Slinky! And she was not a cuddly cat, either!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Thomas, you are quite a character. We are very glad that your family accepts you for how you are and doesn't try to change you or get rid of you because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Thomas that is very interesting about you. Your story reminds me of Kirzon because we also got him from a shop (before we knew better) and also picked him because he was feisty and could deal with a large big brother (although ours was just a big kitty). You have to tell your mom and dad to try and get a picture of you sleeping with Shen because we would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. When your mum and dad choose a feisty cat, he really is just that. Your one cool customer, Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You'd better not do any scratching and biting this month, my furriend. Santa is watching!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thomas, very interesting facts!
    We cannot always be perfect...sometime humans don't know how to behave either.
    Very nice to know more about you!

    Loki

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Thomas, what interesting info about you! I'm glad that your mum and dad picked you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Concats on the award Thomas. Those were interesting facts. We can see you make the rules in your house. That's just the way it should be of course.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not a cuddly, lap-kitty type, either. I allow Mom to pet me, but not very much.

    Max S.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain