ATTENTION: We will only review your product on our blog if we can- Eat it - Sleep on it - or Play with it. Thank you.

Monday 11 November 2013

Mancat Monday with Thomas O'Toole

 
I am afraid to tell you, kitties, that my brother Charlie has been spinning you a yarn.  He was not the first to take advantage of the sunny bench on the deck.  I was.
 
Picture the scene... There I was, minding my own business.  Partaking in a bath when who should rock up.
 
 
 
Charlie.  There he is, mooching about the deck, looking to spoil someone's time.
 
 
 
There you have it!  Photographic proof that I was one the bench first.  Notice if you will, Charlie's fat konk in the bottom right of the picture, before he jumped up on the bench and ruined my day.
 
 
 
Thomas O'Toole 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Tut, tut Thomas, we think Charlie has been telling us porkies!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I see Charlie is a lot like Binga is here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL! We'll never believe Charlie again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd push him off MOL.. Love Fat Konk Head Mawahhhhaha xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Boys, you can share the spot! Me-Ommmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Charlie has a nerve spreading untruths!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photographic proofs never lie... Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know if you find a great spot that some interloper is always going to attempt to steal it from you. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain