- Your colleagues no longer ask how your weekend was. Instead they ask how your cats are doing.
- People at work have stopped offering you their lint brushes/rollers. They realise it's hopeless anyway.
- When you get your latest roll of film developed, there's not a single human being in the pictures.
- You have more cats then the local pet shop and there are litter trays in every room of the house.
- Your personal motto is: "You can never have enough cats."
- You buy more then 12 bags of cat litter a month
- You'd rather watch hours of boring infomercials than disturb the cat sleeping on the remote
- You choose your friends based on how well your cats like them
- The only time you leave your house is to feed the stray cats in the neighbourhood
- You introduce your cat by name to the postman.
We don't know about you guys, but we feel our mum ranks pretty highly on that list.
With regards to Wednesday's post, we're remaining tight lipped on who actually deaded the mouse, but mum says she has her suspicions *cough*Thomas*cough*. Of course, she can't prove anything.
Thomas O'Toole, Charlie O'Marley and Lola Fannola x