- Thank and link back to the blog that gave you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award onto 15 blogs that you have recently discovered that you think are fantastic.
So here are 7 things about us
1. Shen broke his leg when he was a four month old puppy. This was before our (the cats) time, but we're told the he did it jumping off the sofa whilst playing with a toy. Apparently a very common way for puppies to break their legs. Shen is all fine now, but has been left with a fear of the vets.
2. Despite Charlie being the fattest of the group he is the fussiest eater. Mum has cut his food down, but suspects a neighbour may be feeding him. They must have pretty poor eyesight if they think Charlie is starving and in need of food!
3. Thomas really loves fresh catmint, he goes wild for it. However it doesn't seem to have any effect on the other two
4. Lola loves having her photo taken and will run over to Mum whenever she gets her camera out
5. There was only supposed to be two cats in our home after Dad said that Mum could get Charlie for her birthday. However Dad came across Lola while searching on Freecycle.org for paving slabs. She came to us as a completely feral kitten and the rest they say is history.
6. Mum started blogging after somebody put a like up to a cat's blog on a parenting forum she belongs to. Mum thought, I could do that! again the rest is history.
7. Mum has a niece doggy. A chocolate Labrador called Holly. She's Shen's best friend and sometimes stays over for a week or two.
We hope we having bored you to much.
We know that several of our friends both old and new have already received this award, so we would like to make it available to any of our friends, both old and new, who wish to take it.
Thomas O'Toole, Charlie O'Marley and Lola Fannola x