Today both us boys received the Happy Cat Award from our good friend Huffle Mawson. Thank you.
So here's what makes us happy.
- Playing with my friend Ringo the ginger cat who lives across the road
- Visiting my other houses. I have a few houses on our street where I can go for a nap or a snack
- Having a good wash in the sunshine
- Being left alone, I am not a cuddle fussy cat, I prefer my space
- Scratching on the fences in the garden
- Lots of cuddles and fuss
- Food, mum says I am getting a little chunky, well, a lot chunky. I say it's all fur
- Cat nip, both fresh and dried. I love to lick it, roll in it and eat it
- Rolling in the dusty dirt in the front garden
- Nice long naps on mum's bed. It's very comfy on there.
Since Lola has already passed this award onto our friends and a lot of you have already received it, we're going to break the rules and say, anyone who wants the award or hasn't received it yet are welcome to take it.
Thomas O'Toole and Charlie O'Marley x