Friday, 28 May 2010
Happy Cat Award
On Wednesday I received this Happy Cat award from my handsome mancat Alfie Marshall over at The Cat's Meow Blog.
The rules for this award are pretty simple. Just link back to the blog that gave you the award, list five things that make you happy and then pass the award onto 6 of your friends.
Here are the five things that make me very happy.
1. Alfie Marshall, because he is handsome, kind, caring and brave. But above all, he's mine!
2. Being outside in the garden, soaking up the sun and hunting for grass monsters in the long grass
3. My pink and green fuzzy cat nip mices. I love them so much and carry them around with me when I am in the house.
4. Food, food and yes, more food.
5. Pre-Teen Bean, Ana. We have a very special relationship. I don't really like spending a lot of time with my beans (I am very independent), but I really love to spend time with Ana in her bedroom.
We would like to pass this award onto
Eric and Flynn
Puss in Boats
Snafu over at Cat of Nine Tales
Faz the Cat
Prints of a Cat
If you have already received thus award and we missed it, we're sorry!
Lola Fannola x