Our mum has recieved this award from Milo and Alife over at The Cat's Meow and Eric and Flynn. They have made the award available to those that haven't done it yet.
This award is for mums/dads who help their kitties to blog. Answer the questions and then pass on to five other mums.
1. What would your perfect day consist of?
Waking early in the morning before anyone else, enjoying my coffee in peace and quiet before pottering about the house. Sharing the morning with the family and pets before spending some time in the garden either relaxing with a good book or gardening.
2. How would you describe yourself is you were an item of clothing?
A well worn comfortable pair of jeans that are great for relaxing in but can be glammed up if the need caals for it.
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Blogging, photography, Blipfoto, Gardening, Researching family and Local History.
4. Walking in the woods with wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Walking in the woods with wellies. I love being in woodland.
5. Have you hugged or sang to a tree?
No. But I do talk to plants
6. Growing our own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
Both. We're just starting out on the Grow Your Own path, so still need to nip to the supermarket.
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Not exciting, but interesting. Two of my Ancestors George Yemm, 38 and Meshach Yemm, 20 were killed by a gas explosion and resulting flash fire in the New Risca Pit Disaster 15th July1880
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish 'n' chips from the wrapper?
Fish and chips. Yum!
9. Which element do you most resonate with; Earth, Air, Fire or Water?
Earth. I love being outside, growing plants and gardening.
10. Do you believe in faeries?
I hope you enjoyed my answers, sorry I am not more interesting.
The Mum x