Wednesday, 31 July 2013
Monday, 29 July 2013
Sunday, 28 July 2013
The other day we received The Versatile Blogger Award from Sheba over at Sheba's Life Story.
Yes. Sheba's a dog. But she's a dog that likes cats and she has two feline brothers, Cody and Coco.
The rules of this award are quite simple. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers and tell everyone seven things about yourself or selves in our case. Since we're cats and not ones for following rules we're allowing any blogger who wants the award to take part.
We have in the past received this award before, but we've made many new friends, so we'll take aprt again.
Seven things about us:
1) Lola snores and when we say snores, we mean SNORES. Sometimes it's loud the woman accuses the man of doing it.
2) Charlie hates the rain. Yes, we know all cats hate getting wet, but Charlie hates the rain so much he will follow the woman around the house complaining about it.
3) Thomas will be turning 8 years old this year. We're not sure exactly what day or month Thomas was born but the year was 2005. The woman picked the 25th of September as his unofficial birthday.
4) We live with a dog, well you can't choose your family, Shen who is a black Labrador.
5) Charlie is scared of the baby, Jessica. He didn't like the shrieky noise she made when she came home from the hospital.
6) We live with two elder children, Ana and Amy. Lola loves Ana and Charlie loves Amy. Thomas hates everybody.
7) Thomas is the hunter of the group. At the old house he used to hunt and kill rats. Now he's only able to hunt small mouses and birds.
Thomas O'Toole, Charlie O'Marley and Lola Fannola x
Friday, 26 July 2013
Monday, 22 July 2013
Sunday, 21 July 2013
Friday, 19 July 2013
Monday, 15 July 2013
Sunday, 14 July 2013
Friday, 12 July 2013
Monday, 8 July 2013
You'll remember a couple of weeks ago, I invited the garden birds to tea. Not one bird came. Rude.
Anyway, Not to be defeated, I am extending the invitation once again. However, this time I shall be wearing a cunning feathered disguise.
I shall sit on the fence and wait.
Thomas O'Toole x