ATTENTION: We will only review your product on our blog if we can- Eat it - Sleep on it - or Play with it. Thank you.

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Happy Cat Award


The very beautiful Elin over at Cute Cat Elin has tagged me with this pawsome award. I'm not what you would call a happy cat, but I will try my best.
The rules for this award are pretty easy.
  1. Link back to the blog that has given you the award
  2. List five things that make you happy
  3. Pass it on to six other cat blogs


Five things that make me happy are:-


1. My family - with out them I suspect that I would be a feral, cold and hungry cat with a serious nip and mouse habit.

2. My huge stock of Nip Narnas and other assorted nip toys

3. Sunbeams and Sun Puddles. Nothing like the feel of the sun's rays on your furs to make you feel happy.

4. Being Top Cat around here makes me happy. I am always ready with a well placed smacky paw if the need calls for it. Got to keep the young ones in line.

5. Blogging and all my blogging friends



I know that a lot of our freinds have already had this award. So I would like to pass it on to anyone who would like to play.




Thomas O'Toole x

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award. That is a nice award. Hope you have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award, Thomas! Those things make us happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concats on your well-deserved, happy award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ConCats on your award! Excellent happy list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great award!! Those are all wonderful things that would make any respectable cat happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your happy cat award.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain